Colour Your Story – spring-summer 2022
We are proud to present the latest Colour Your Story! You will once again find lots of inspirational colour topics in this 13th edition of our colourful inspirational magazine. We’ve also highlighted the ‘Tiny Garden’, a new concept developed by our very own Desch Design Studio. As always, this issue of Colour Your Story is full of inspiration, surprising colours, the latest trends and, of course, a delicious recipe.
The beauty of plastic waste
Processing plastic consumer waste into something beautiful is both sustainable and trendy! We make decorative plant pots from recycled plastic. Not only are these used to grow plants, they also make potted plants even more appealing on store shelves. The pots are made from Recover® and are Cyclos HTP certified. In addition to pots with a decorative purpose, the magazine also features sustainable plant pots made from D-Tect®plus.
Also in Colour Your Story #13:
• The summer colour trends presented by trend watcher Hilde Francq, with three different trend spheres
• The latest products from Danziger, Dümmen Orange, Fleuroselect, Beekenkamp, Florensis, MNP Flowers | Suntory, Panamerican Seed, Selecta One, Syngenta Flowers and Takii Europe
• Fleuroselect Gold Winners and two Fleurostar Award winners
• Additional informational videos; just scan the QR codes
• And, completely in line with today’s trends: on location in a true Tiny House for the Tiny Garden concept developed by Desch Design Studio, featuring herbs and bee-friendly plants
• And to wrap things up, a delicious vegetarian recipe: ‘crispy tomato salad from the grill with yoghurt’
Let yourself be inspired and surprised by our beautiful magazine!